What are the benefits of using AEON Wallet Cambodia service?
- Point Program: Saving points by shopping and redeem points for more shopping.
- Easier, Faster, and high security in transactions.
- Reduce cost and save time as we don’t need to go to banks and wait.
- Many functions toontrol remaining balance, transfer money, top up, payment to Merchants by scanning the QR Code with your mobile phone.
- Reduce risks from holding too much cash and increase convenience in cashless.
What are the services in the AEON Wallet Cambodia?
- Make payments by scanning QR Code at AEON Wallet Cambodia acceptance Merchants.
- Transfer money between AEON Wallet Cambodia accounts.
- Check remaining balance and report.
- And coming up more, stay tune.
How can I start using AEON Wallet?
- Download App from App Store (iOS) or Play store (Android) in your mobile phone.
- Mobile phone number registration (Mobile phone number used for AEON Wallet Cambodia).
- Receive SMS for the registered mobile phone number confirmation.
- Input mandatory information.
What are the AEON Wallet Cambodia registration requirements?
- Must be 18 years old or above.
- Mobile phone number, and mobile phone with (IOS or Android).
- Must have identifications: National ID Card or Passport.
- Must agree with and be responsible with AEON Wallet Cambodia terms and conditions.
Does AEON Wallet Cambodia registration require minimum cash and minimum balance?
- Registration does not require minimum balance, however it is required for payment.
Which type of mobile phones are available to use for AEON Wallet Cambodia?
Any mobile phone with iOS or Android.
What is minimum transaction?
- You can do the transaction by cash-in and cash out:
- Cash-in: minimum 20,000 riel.
- Cash-out: minimum 20,000 riel.
What currency does AEON Wallet Cambodia available?
AEON Wallet Cambodia is in Khmer Riel basis. In case of the displaying transaction in USD it shall be automaticaly culculated into Khmer Riel by following the National Bank of Camboida’s exchange rate in the App.
Where can AEON Wallet Cambodia service be used?
AEON Wallet Cambodia can be used at any Merchants where displaying AEON Wallet Cambodia acceptance.
Where can I withdraw money?
- Money withdrawal is available at AEON Specialized Bank branchs as below:
- AEON Mall Branch (2F) , and other booths inside AEON Mall.
- Phnom Penh Branch.
Is any charge for withdrawal and deposit?
- There is no charge for deposit (Cash in)
- Withdrawal charge as below (Cash out):
- 20,000 riel to 200,000 riel charge 2,000 riel.
- 200,100 riel to 400,000 riel charge 32, 00 riel.
- 400,100 riel to 800,000 riel charge 4,800 riel.
- 800,100 riel to 2,000,000 riel charge 11,000 riel.
Can I transfer money to people who do not have AEON Wallet Cambodia account?
- Money transfer is only available between AEON Wallet Cambodia account.
What should I do if AEON Wallet Cambodia registered mobile phone / mobile phone number is damaged or lost?
- Please visit AEON Specialize Bank branchs directly (AEON Mall Branch second floor or Phnom Penh Branch) or call our Call Center 023 988 555.
What should I do if I want to sell the AEON Wallet Cambodia registered mobile phone or mobile phone number?
- Before selling out your registered mobile phone or mobile phone number (Sim card), trasfer all the remaining balance to your new mobile phone / mobile phone number. After transfer all the remaining, you can delete the AEON Wallet Cambodia account.
What should I do if I type wrong PIN Number 3 times?
- If you put wrong PIN Number 3 times, the system shall automatically block your AEON Wallet Cambodia account. For this case you can call to Call center 023 988 555 or visit AEON Specialized Bank branchs (AEON Mall Branch (2F) or Phnom Penh Branch) directly to unlock your account.