Section: IT Project Management
Direct Supervisor: Senior Manager
- Liaising between the IT department and the Business
- Analyzing business needs.
- Understanding strategic business needs and plans for growth.
- Enhancing the quality of IT products and services.
- Analyzing the design of technical systems and business models.
- Utilizing IT data for business insights.
- Running A/B tests and analyzing data.
- Sourcing and implementing new business technology.
- Finding technological solutions to business requirements.
- Producing reports on application development and implementation.
- Analyzing data to inform business decisions.
- Degree(s) in computer science (IT), business administration, or related fields.
- 5+ years in IT management or Banking IT Project Management.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Must be an analytical mindset person.
- English proficiency.
- Attention to detail.