Section: Information Security
Direct Supervisor: Manager
- Day-to-day implementation of the information security policy manual.
- Ensuring that suitable technical, physical, and procedural controls are in place in accordance with the manual and are properly applied and used by all workers. They should take measures to ensure that workers:
1. Are informed of their obligations to fulfill relevant corporate policy statements by means of appropriate awareness, training, and education activities.
2. Comply with the policy statements and actively support the associated controls; and
3. Are monitored to assess their compliance with the policy statements and the correct operation of the associated controls and reminded of their obligations as appropriate.
- Providing the direction, resources, support, and review necessary to ensure those information assets are appropriately protected within their area of responsibility.
- Informing Information Security Management and/or team of actual or suspected policy violations (information security incidents) affecting their assets; and
- Evaluating compliance with the policy & regulator requirements through the regular CSA process and occasional Internal Audits.
- Information security requirements are properly defined and documented during the early stages of development.
- Ensuring timely completion of regular system/data access reviews; and
- Monitoring compliance with protection requirements affecting their assets.
- Degree(s) in IT, Informatics Economics, Computer Science, or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in cybersecurity fields
- English writing and speaking proficiency are a must
- Adaptable, flexible, and committed.
- A self-starter and can work with minimum supervision
- Confident negotiation and excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of international standards & frameworks such as ISO27k, CEH, COBIT, ITIL, NIST Cybersecurity, and more
- Good knowledge in project management such as PRINCES2, PMP, AGILE, and so on
- Good knowledge in Cisco, Firewall, and Infrastructure Design
- Good knowledge of operating systems such as Windows, Linux & Unix, etc.
- Experience in Cyber incident response