Section: Loan Product Development
Direct Supervisor: Manager
- Assist with preparation of the annual strategic plan.
- Assist with preparation and control of annual marketing budget.
- Assist with the planning and execution of promotional events and marketing campaigns.
- Assist with preparation of monthly marketing statistics and reports.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and half-yearly sales analysis.
- Directly work with branch sales teams to explore promotional opportunities that fulfill client’s business objectives.
- Provide support to his/her HoS in coordination of all related marketing activity to drive budgeted growth and retention objectives.
- Monitor all marketing activities and sales results for every campaign and reporting findings to the management on a regular basis.
- Assist on develop new products and new schemes for each category in charge.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
- Work experience as Marketing, sales or any related skill
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- Strong communitcation skill
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals
- Analytical skill
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field