Direct Supervisor: Assistant Manager, Collection
- Handle and provide supporting on Visa Issuing Transaction 24/7 days
- Analyze and investigate Visa Card transaction and call to verify cardholder related to suspicious, repeat, fraud transaction, high amount and high risk merchant usage
- Take immediate action to stop suspicious/fraudulent transaction and report to Supervisor/Manager
- Assist any inquiries related to Cardholder billing statement and outstanding/available balance of Credit Card
- Provide appropriate solution/suggestion for declined and/or approved transaction
- Handle cardholder complaint effectively related to Visa Card product and service with standard of customer service satisfaction
- Review E-mail/Log Records and follow up/coordinate within the team to make sure action is taken and updated from shift to shift.
- Perform maintenance related to Visa Card Status (Block and Release Card) for any request from Cardholder/relevant sections with highly secured verification
- Review daily declined/rejected transaction and take appropriate action then report to Supervisor/Manager for further actions
- Investigate and report system issue to section Supervisor/Manager for recommendation and further solution to ensure daily task keep processing smoothly
- Perform other tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Finance & Banking, or related fields
- Minimum 1 year in Authorizer, Dispute & Fraud, or any related fields
- Knowledgeable in using Microsoft office (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint)
- Good in using of English language (Japanese language is a plus)
- Good in customer orientation, highly patient
- Willing to work on shift rotation (roaster) and public holidays.
- Strong inter and intrapersonal skills, problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, and motivation/energetic skill.