Department: Loan Business
Direct Supervisor: Deputy Branch Manager
- Create First Positive Impression and leave the Last Positive Impression during the service delivery process.
- Provide excellent customer service to our walk-in customers through our service guidance and standard.
- Greeting customers by following banking service standards.
- Consistently deliver & present our service on behalf of the company.
- Ensure personal excellent grooming and dressing/uniform as per regulation.
- Extend full support to line supervisor to achieve branch performance objectives.
- Good collaboration with other employees to ensure smooth operation and high sales performance.
- Facilitate customer to get correct service ticket and direct to the right counter of service.
- Ensure own counter’s operation tools, equipment and gadgets are well functioning before shift start and during operation hours.
- Assist Branch Service to facilitate awaiting customers if they need urgent service.
- Provide full and accurate reports to line Supervisor on a regular basis and timely manner.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Finance & Banking, or related field
- Minimum 01-year experience in Teller, Customer Service, or related field
- Developing relationships with clients/agents
- Be proactive, high commitment, high patient on frontline service work, and pressure handling well
- Willing to work with shift rotation and holidays
- English proficiency with MS.Office (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong inter and intrapersonal skill, problem-solving skill, critical thinking skill, and motivation/energetic skill