- Answer phone and respond the email timely manner
- Be the 1st level support to all end-users to provide the request fulfillment
- Record and track the status of issues and request submitted
- Install, configure, upgrade, maintain and support desktop systems based on customer service requests
- Setup or revoke the email-approver
- Resolve the known issues which always occur
- Escalate the issues to relevant sections: system operation, system development, infrastructure and information security if required
- Other tasks will assigned by Line Supervisor
- Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, or any related filed
- Year 3 or 4 students encourage to apply
- English Proficiency
- Basic knowledge of server environment and network infrastructure (e.g. Wintel, Exchange, routing and switching)
- Be proactive, commitment, and able to travel as business needs.
- Strong inter and intra personal skill, problem solving skill, critical thinking skill, and motivation/energetic skill.