Section: Card Promotion
Direct Supervisor: Assistant Manager
- Prepare work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials
- Create / Illustrate concept by designing with creativity
- Handle Graphic skills – design, layout, creativity, etc.
- Prepare copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, purchasing from vendors
- Coordinate the project with outside agencies, evaluating new equipment
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending design workshops, reviewing professional publications, photo & video shoots (video guideline, and the animation is a plus)
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Degree(s) in Design, Architecture, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Graphic Design other related fields
- Knowledgeable with Adobe(s) as tools of Designing and Video Editor skill is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Graphic skills – design, layout, creativity, flexibility, etc.
- English proficiency and computer literacy
- Be able to work under tight deadline and willing to work under pressure