Section: Card Business Promotion
Direct Supervisor: Assistant Vice President
- Manage card recruitment performance by corporating with Card Promotion Team & branches
- Plan and implement card recruitment promotion with Card Enhancement & Card Promotion Team
- Planning of new card recruitment channel
- Conduct the event for card recruitment with Card Promotion Team
- Conduct daily customer retention and survey
- Training for Card recruitment staff to improve customer service
- Manage card recruitment target and performance of each channel
- Improve card recruiter quality by conducting training and creating training material. (To be delete-move to enhancement)
- Conduct recruitment campaign (work with Card Enhancement Team)
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly on the unit’s performance
- Other tasks will be assigned by the Line Manager
- Degree in Business/Marketing or any which related.
- At Least 5 years’ experience in Sales, Card Acquisition, CLM (Customer Life-cycle Mgt), or related skills in the Banking industry.
- English proficiency & Computer literacy
- Be Initiative, Proactive, Creative, Flexible, Friendly, Honest, and Hard Working.
- Leadership with the ability to set prioritize goals through excellent organizational, planning, analytical problem-solving skills
- Knowledgeable in Card Scheme, Card Promotion, or Card Enhancement is the advantage
- Have good relationship with teamwork and lead the team to win and achieve the goal.