Section: Card Business Promotion
Direct Supervisor: Assistant Vice President/ Product Development
- Manage card recruitment performance by corporating with branches.
- Plan and implement card recruitment promotion with Credit Card Promotion Unit.
- Develop card recruitment channel.
- Conduct the event for card recruitment.
- Conduct daily customer retention and survey.
- Training for Card recruitment staff to improve customer service.
- Manage card recruitment target and performance of each channel.
- Planning of new card recruitment channel.
- Improve card recruiter quality by conducting training and creating training material.
- Conduct referral recruitment campaign.
- Develop operation flow to minimize risk and increase productivity.
- Reporting daily/weekly/monthly on the unit’s performance.
- Any other tasks will assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Finance & Banking, or related field
- Minimum 5 years experience in Card Acquisition, Client Acquisition, Sales Manager, or similar roles
- Experience in managing banking operation
- Developing relationships with clients/agents
- English proficiency with MS.Office (Word, Excel. Power Point, etc.)
- Experience and willing develop a sales team to achieve
- Be proactive, high commitment, and pressure handling well
- Strongly in management skill, empower to lead team to archive target
- Strong inter-personal skill, problem solving skill, critical thinking skill, and motivation/energetic skill