Section: Channel Development & Retention
Direct Supervisor: Senior Manager
- Plan, develop, design, and launch the retention program/campaigns by working with relevant sections or in-charge product marketing.
- Optimize customer loyalty to our products & service through various programs, using various measurement matrices to evaluate the performance.
- Develops and manages the marketing plans that support program growth including new member acquisition and existing member engagement optimization
- Identify and provide insight on the target customer for retention
- Propose alternative & relevant product/service, other value-added services (VAS), or other means to retain or capture new market share from the existing base
- Business evaluation on the launched program and plan for improvement
- Monitor the customer attrition within the industry through available resources for monitoring and work with the relevant sections to optimize retention through its program and activities.
- Provide business measurement on the retention program and seek for improvement plan on the regular basis.
- Other tasks will be assigned by the Line Manager
- Degree in Banking, Business/Marketing, or other related fields.
- At Least 5 years experience in Customer Satisfaction, Customer Lifecycle Management, or related skills in the Banking industry.
- English proficiency & Computer literacy
- Be Initiative, Proactive, Creative, Flexible, Friendly, Honest, and Hard Working.
- Leadership with the ability to set prioritize goals through excellent organizational, planning, analytical problem-solving skills
- Have great relationships with teamwork and lead the team to win and achieve the goal.