Location: Head Officer
Direct Supervisor: Senior Manager/ Collection
- Oversee operation of collection department. Such as way of talking with customer, handling personal information, management of receipt and home way of investigation.
- Follow the collection policy, manual, company regulation and relevant low.
- Develop and oversee implementation of collection Policies and manual.
- Hiring new collection staff with HR section.
- Educate collection staff regarding collection policy and manual.
- Manage monthly collection staff schedule.
- Develop the payment channel with bank and convenience store.
- Prepare the monthly billing list.
- Prepare the late charge list.
- Manage the each status collection performance.
- Investigate the un-contact customer’s house and office.
- Negotiate with customer who is difficult to collect billing.
- Prepare monthly collection plan.
- Prepare the daily and monthly collection performance report.
- Verify the customer’s repayment information between list and system
- Prepare bad debt provision management sheet every month and submit request to Operations Manager/MD.
- Analyze the collection performance and overdue customer’s information and report it to management.
- Provides support to other sections of the company and manages projects of the company.
- Prepare the Monday meeting report
- Develop the collection system and report function with MIS section.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- At least 4-5 years experience
- Dynamic and positive work attitude with ability and willing to learn
- Good knowledge of computer literacy
- Honest and willing to work.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills