Section: Card Business
Direct Supervisor: Senior Manager/ Planning & Development
- Handle the projects development under the department
- Develop document proposal for approval (i.e. partnership engagement, the proposal to major merchant)
- Work closely with relevant sections to build up the business requirement for products/services.
- Work closely with PMO/vendors/stakeholders on the system implementation, requirement and track the progress of development.
- Report weekly/monthly progress of the projects to head of section.
- Improve the operation after launching.
- Monitor the performance and understand the need of customer to enhance the functions
- Follow the upmarket trends and competitor’s products/services and take action on time.
- Other tasks assigned by head of section.
- Degree in Marketing, Economics, Communication, or any related filed
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Product Marketing, Card Marketing, and other related functions
- Ability and experience in the market, segment analysis, development, and preparation of segment marketing plans and strategie
- Experience with electronic design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel Draw, and other graphics tools.
- Knowledge of project and event management
- Knowledge of digital marketing strategies,
- Be proactive, strong commitment, and able to travel as business needs.