Direct Supervisor: Assistant Vice President/ IT& Operation
- Manage all in-house, IOS, Android, and Back-End development to be in line with business needs.
- Work with business unit and IT Project Management to determine business requirements and development objectives.
- Oversee, guide and advice the development of technical and functional specifications.
- Work with relevant stakeholders in determining effort, time, and cost estimates for assigned development.
- Advise and utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write application codes.
- Ensure development deliverables meet business requirements.
- Schedule meetings with customers and management to discuss about development status and issues.
- Manage development risks, milestones and trainings provided to all relevant stakeholders.
- Develop ad-hoc and standard development reports for management.
- Adhere to the company’s policies and regulatory standards.
- Others assigned by AVP IT & Operation
- Degrees in IT, MIS or any related fields.
- Minimum 5-year experience in IT Development, System Integration, or MIS in Banking Industry.
- Experience in managing Internal & External clients with project managments
- Experience in managing banking operations, KPIs and cost structures are advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the Cambodia banking industry.
- Be proactive, commitment, and able to travel as business needs.
- Good knowledge of preparing and monitoring the business plan.
- Strong inter and intra personal skill, problem solving skill, critical thinking skill, and motivation/energetic skill.