Section: HR & Training Section
Direct Supervisor: Assistant Manager
- Implement Recruitment & Talent Acquisition follow by processes and procedures.
- Keep Application Database up-to-date follow soft & hard applications with update result for selected and non-selected candidates.
- Manage on New Employee On-boarding Database and collect pre-required documents with the new hire.
- Manage on Job Announcement with all digital and non-digital channels collaborate with Marketing Team.
- Assist team and join recruitment/hiring activities.
- Facilitate on Interview Rooms booking and committee(s).
- Facilitate on Interview Committee both Interviewer and Interviewee.
- Support on recruitment events such as Employer Branding, Career Forum(s) and other that related to HR events.
- Other tasks will assign by Line Supervisor.
- Degree(s) in HR Management, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience or Fresh Graduated is encourage to apply.
- High proficiency in human resources and supportive to employee.
- Keen to research on social medias and tech savvy person.
- Be able to travel or provincial visit.
- Be proactive, dynamic, high commitment, and pressure handling well.
- English proficiency with MS.Office (Word, Excel. Power Point, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation, problem solving, and communication skills.