Section: System Development
Direct Supervisor: Manager / System Development
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Establish the development process with Agile development methodologies
- Produce software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Initiate website development
- Practice source code versioning tools, such as Git
- Knowledge with WSO2 Middleware Open-Source Platform
- Knowledge with user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Knowledge with OWASP Security principles and System Security
- Build programming languages (e.g., Java, PHP, Java script, JSP) and frameworks (e.g., Java Spring Boot, Laravel)
- Design and build databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
- Others assigned by Line Manager
- Degrees in IT, MIS or any related fields.
- Minimum 3-year experience in IT Development, Back-end, or MIS in Banking Industry.
- Experience in managing Internal & External clients with project managements
- Database administration / programming of both Backend and web application
- Experience in managing banking operations, KPIs and cost structures are advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of the Cambodia banking industry.
- Be proactive, commitment, and able to travel as business needs.
- Strong inter and intra personal skill, problem solving skill, critical thinking skill, and motivation/energetic skill.