Direct Supervisor: Manager/ Infrastructure
- Conduct periodic network maintenance including cleaning (both physically and electronically), disk checks, routine reboots, data dumps, and testing.
- Install or replace network hubs, routers, and switches.
- Integrate new systems into the existing network architecture.
- Monitor network capacity and performance.
- Monitor and maintain network equipment configuration.
- Monitor and maintain network licensing, maintenance, and subscription renewal.
- Provide feedback on network requirements, including network architecture and infrastructure.
- Test and maintain network infrastructure including software and hardware devices.
- Perform asset management/inventory of information technology (IT) resources.
- Others assigned by Line Manager
- Degree in Computer Sciences, IT, or any related filed
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of experience in network, window and Linux servers, desktop environment, and other related functions
- Knowledge of server environment and network infrastructure (e.g. Wintel, Exchange, routing and switching)
- Knowledge of networks such as routing, switching, VPN, firewall, load balancing, and son
- Knowledge of window server active directory, DNS, DHCP, Print Server, and file server
- English proficiency
- Willing to support on weekend/holidays based on business needs
- Be proactive, strong commitment, and able to travel as business needs.