Section: Loan Product Development
Direct Supervisor: Assistant Vice President
- Oversee loan products development section
- Business plan of new products, operation flow, development of the terms & conditions, and proposal for relevant management’s approval
- Work closely with relevant sections and other parties on the system implementation, other requirements, and track the progress of development
- Risk analysis and development of countermeasures for new products (Verification by Risk management section)
- Failing the concept / conditions / operation / legal grounds
- Budgeting and performance management about new product
- Development and proposing the budgets of Profit & Loss and investment
- Work on the go-to-market planning and roll out the approved launch plan to the market by working with the relevant section/branch office.
- Budget performance management, analysis and reporting to management meeting, etc. after launching the new products
- Product launch evaluation and improvement plan after launching to the market
- Proper new developed products takeover transfer to relevant managing section after 3-6 months of launch.
- Other tasks will be assigned by the Line Manager
- Degree in Banking, Business/Marketing, or other related skills.
- At Least 6 years’ experience in Business Development, Loan Service, or related skills in the Banking industry.
- English proficiency & Computer literacy
- Be Initiative, Proactive, Creative, Flexible, Friendly, Honest, and Hard Working.
- Leadership with the ability to set prioritize goals through excellent organizational, planning, analytical problem-solving skills
- Have great relationships with teamwork and lead the team to win and achieve the goal.