Department: Customer Service Development
Direct Supervisor: Assistant Manager,
- Ensure policy, guideline, procedure, product knowledge are up-to-date and available in place
- Develop training materials (Business Manner, Service Standard, Complaint Handling Policy)
- Conduct service relevant training to relevant sections
- Implement Training Evaluation to ensure quality training
- Provide support to relevant service teams in order for them to serve customers better
- Implement product knowledge testing on service team members on regular basis
- Work with product sections for updated information of promotions and product criteria and work with HR team for training calendar
- Facilitate to coach, train, and motivate employees and evaluate their performance.
- Involve in new projects on the customer service part.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Supervisor/Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Banking, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years experience in Frontline (Call Center, Teller, etc), or any related fields
- English Proficiency and Computer Literacy (word, excel, outlook, powerpoint)
- Well-experienced customer service representatives are highly considered for this job.
- Expected to be highly motivated on the job and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to coach, train, and motivate the team
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, and customer service skills.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and navigate tense situations, especially during busy hours.