Section: Loan Product Development
Direct Supervisor: Manager
- Assist with preparation of the annual strategic plan.
- Assist with preparation and control of annual marketing budget.
- Assist with the planning and execution of promotional events and marketing campaigns.
- Assist with preparation of monthly marketing statistics and reports.
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly sales analysis.
- Directly work with branch sales teams to explore promotional opportunities that fulfill the client’s business objectives.
- Provide support to his/her HoS in the coordination of all related marketing activities to drive budgeted growth and retention objectives.
- Monitor all marketing activities and sales results for every campaign and reporting findings to the management on a regular basis.
- Assist in developing new products and new schemes for each category in charge
- Perform other tasks assigned by his/her line manager.
- Degree in Banking, Business/Marketing, or other related fields.
- At Least 3 years experience in Marketing, sales, or related skills in the Banking industry.
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
- English proficiency & Computer literacy
- BSc or MSc in Marketing or relevant field
- Strong communication skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals.