Direct Supervisor: Assistant Manager, Collection
- Improve staffs capacity by leading, coaching, supporting, and motivation all staffs under supervise to make sure staffs be able to handle their work independently and effectively
- Allocate staff and keep follow up and push the performance of staffs to achieve target timely and costly
- Keep a close eye on staff activities by crosscheck staff’s documents and daily activities to protect any risk happens.
- Collect internal/external information related to company operation and policy and then do feedback or reflection to line manager.
- Manage own homeland data, plan and schedule for self, in order to minimize cost and more effective recovery.
- Recommend the legal action to line manager for making judgment on specific customers,
- Negotiate and provide the proper solution to customer in order to recover back the overdue amount ;
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly report for line manager and head of the collection group;
- Cross-check on customer visits/call accounts for team
- Other tasks will provide by line supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree in Management, Finance & Banking, or related fields
- Minimum 2 years in cash collection, credit collection, or related fields
- Be proactive, high commitment, and pressure handling well
- Willing to work on field visit and well understand the area based on working location (Phnom Penh or Provincial)
- Willing to work onsite visit sometime
- English proficiency with MS.Office (Word, Excel. PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong inter and intrapersonal skill, problem-solving skill, critical thinking skill, and motivation/energetic skill