Section: Risk Management
Direct Supervisor: Manager
- Ensure risk awareness to the whole business and company.
- Create and maintain a risk register to ensure that all identified risk factors are accounted and still in effective control in place;
- Implement annual risk assessment (RCSA), product risk assessment, and other projects.
- Prepare and review risk management reports such as Market risk, Credit risk, and Operational risk reports.
- Report the critical result to the supervisor and committee.
- Analyze risk scenarios to determine their impact and its root cause on business objectives;
- Correlate identified risk scenarios to relevant business processes to assist in identifying risk ownership;
- Collect incidents from relating businesses to ensure proper mitigation action.
- Communicate information, Monitor and follow up risk and incident status from relevance section to ensure the continued effectiveness of the Company’s risk management strategy;
- Collect and validate data that measure key risk indicators (KRIs) to monitor and communicate their status to relevant stakeholders.
- Other tasks assigned by line manager.
- University degree in Finance & Banking, Management, or related field
- At least 2-year experience in Risk Management (Operational/Market/Liquidity Risk Management) and understanding of risk management framework and regulatory requirement relevant to risk management for bank or MFI
- Good at English and MS Office, especially advanced in Excel
- Able to work in the fast-moving working environment with tight deadline
- Honest, well organized, mature, strong commitment, and good interpersonal skills
- Proactive and self-starter person.