Section: System Development
Direct Supervisor: Manager
- Work with business units to determine and write-up business requirements document and Development objectives.
- Develop technical and functional specifications document for Developments by working closely with vendors and relevant stakeholders.
- Determine time, cost estimates, and resources and plan Development activities for respective Developments.
- Develop new in-house applications or systems according to business needs.
- Work with vendor to raise the request for proposal subject to the business requirements.
- Utilize programming principles, tools, and techniques to write application codes to be in line with relevant technology procedures.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute Development activities to ensure timely completion as agreed.
- Ensure Development deliverables meet business requirements in terms of budget, business case, timeline, and so forth.
- Work out the relevant stakeholders to prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing.
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors to eliminate the loopholes or weaknesses.
- Resolve application development / Development issues in a timely manner.
- Schedule meetings with customers and management to discuss Development status, issues/risks, and milestones.
- Develop ad-hoc and standard Development reports for management and monthly report is produced.
- Adhere to company policies and regulatory standards.
- Others assigned by Line Manager
- Degree(s) in IT, Informatics Economics, or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Web Development, M-Application (Android) Development, other related fields
- Knowledgeable in Banking or FinTech industry is an advantage.
- English writing and speaking proficiency are a must
- Good knowledge in Web Development, PHP, Laravel, and so on
- Good knowledge in Project Management and able to handle many projects at the same time.
- Be able to work under tight deadline and willing to work under pressure