Section: Information Security
Direct Supervisor: Manager
- Ensuring that the cybersecurity architecture and design of the customer’s systems will be functional and secure with the ability to detect and respond to Cyber events
- Coordinate resources during enterprise incident response efforts
- Monitoring, analyzing and detecting cyber events for CDO situational awareness, attack sensing, and warning to include incident reporting/response & analysis
- Define system security requirements, assesses system security architecture designs, and support the development and sustainment of an enterprise-level Risk Management Framework program
- Supporting cybersecurity activities for daily operations and sustainment elements of the enterprise by identifying risks, issues, and inter-dependencies between system elements, contracts, and stakeholders.
- Developing Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures to monitor, identify, respond, and protect the system from cyber-attacks.
- Perform network traffic analysis as it pertains to the cyber security of communications networks
- Degree(s) in IT, Informatics Economics, or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT Security, Cyber-criminal Controler, IT Risk Mgt, or other related fields
- English writing and speaking proficiency.
- Proficient understanding of cyber and IT security risk, threat and prevention measure
- Proficient understanding of networking and network security technologies
- Good understanding of various operating systems
- Good understanding of the Cyber Kill Chain and the ability to display clear analytical skills
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills