Section: IT Project Management
Direct Supervisor: Senior Manager
- Writing and reviewing testing plans
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests.
- Conduct the testing and work closely with the development team to improve existing products.
- Communicating with Quality Control about defects and report to the Project Manager and related team.
- Create reports documenting errors and issues for fixing
- Estimating time involved in assuring each product’s quality
- Ensure products/systems meet business expectations and demand
- Develop quality assurance standards and company processes
- Making recommendations for improvement.
- Creating training materials when needed
- Others assigned by Line Manager
- Degree(s) in IT, Informatics Economics, or related fields
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Software or System Tester, QA/QC Control, other related fields
- English writing and speaking proficiency.
- Up-to-date knowledge of software test design and testing methodologies.
- Working knowledge of test techniques and compatibility with various software programs.
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills