Section: IT Project Management
Direct Supervisor: Senior Manager
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Work with business side for business requirement document (BRD).
- Documenting and following up on important actions.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Assist and report to Project Manager and Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project stakeholders.
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
- Others assigned by Line Manager
- Degree(s) in computer science, Eco-science, business management, or a related field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in core banking implementation (or) electronic payment services (or) Digital banking experience or
- Experience implement with Schemes such as (Visa, Master, UPI….etc)
- Excellent organizational, analytic and technical skills
- Experience in IT projects management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to create and manage budgets.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.